|Barbecued Balsamic Beef Recipe|
Takes 30mins, plus marinating.
Barbecued Balsamic Beef Ingredients:600g rump steak
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
500g new potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
Barbecued Balsamic Beef Method:1. Put beef in a wide shallow dish and rub it over with shallots and balsamic vinegar.
2. Slice the potatoes and cook in coiling water for 12-15mins. Add spinach and cover pan for a few mins.
3. Drain well, toss in 2 tbsp oil. Keep warm.
4. Grill beef for 3-4mins on each side. Remove and cover with foil for 5 mins.
5. Uncover and slice thinly across the grain.
6. Serve piled on top of potatoes and spinach, sprinkle a little oil and vinegar on top.
You should follow me on twitter here
Make the most of London with a Guided Tour - scheduled & private tours available